Wednesday 30 November 2011

Last night on Taos

Sorry I have been neglecting this space for the past two weeks.

Here's a short update.  I have been house sitting a wonderful house for the past 2 weeks.  It's near Taos and has a wonderful view, secluded and a Hot tub.  Whoa!  This Hot Tub is something I could get used to. Or is it use to? Be that as it may I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in this town.  To call Taos eccentric would be an understatement.  It has so much character that only the people here outshine the environment.  I have gathered a bunch of photo's and will be punishing you with them over the next few weeks.  Also the nightlife is all about music and good food.  The town closes up at 10 PM but so does Santa Fe.

Stay tuned for further updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment